Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm ET
Location: InternetRegister for this Class
TRAVERSE Payroll Tips and Tricks Training
Learn Tips and Tricks for better utilizing the Payroll module for TRAVERSE
By the end of the training you will be able to:
• Follow best practices for setting up Deductions
• Use salary overrides
• Process one-time payrolls without taking scheduled deductions
• Reprint pay stubs
• Enter time so that two separate paychecks are produced
• Use Check Sorts to change the order of check printing
• Use the Copy To feature when setting up new Earnings Codes
• Use Recurring Entries
• UTS Plan ABS clients will be free for one attendee, including course materials
• Non-UTS Plan ABS clients will be $99 per attendee, including course materials
• Non-ABS clients will be charged $149 per attendee, including course materials
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 1
1 Hour Class
This is an ideal course for individuals that processes Payroll in TRAVERSE.
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 1-800-451-7447
Applied Business Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Sign up for a Free Demo to view our award-winning products such as Abila or TRAVERSE software.
ABS is proud to have many nonprofit clients in the following fields:
If you belong to one of these groups, please contact us for more information on customized software solutions designed specifically for you!
Add value to your accounting software with our product specials and support training.
Supercharge your data with one-click data visualization!
Click here for more information.