Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm ET
Location: InternetRegister for this Class
Learn how to use the Accounts Payable module to manage your vendors and purchases.
• UTS Plan ABS clients will be free for one attendee, including course materials
• Non-UTS Plan ABS clients will be $199 per attendee, including course materials
• Non-ABS clients will be charged $299 per attendee, including course materials
Course Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Group Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 2
2 Hour Class
This is an ideal course for individuals that are responsible for the TRAVERSE Accounts Payable system and who wish to maximize its features and functionality.
By the end of the session, you will learn:
• Entering invoices
• Entering debit memos
• Printing transaction journals
• Posting invoices and debit memos
• Selecting invoices for payment and preparing checks
• Printing the payment edit register
• Printing Checks
• Printing the payment register
• Posting checks
• Voiding checks
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 1-800-451-7447.
Applied Business Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Sign up for a Free Demo to view our award-winning products such as Abila or TRAVERSE software.
ABS is proud to have many nonprofit clients in the following fields:
If you belong to one of these groups, please contact us for more information on customized software solutions designed specifically for you!
Add value to your accounting software with our product specials and support training.
Supercharge your data with one-click data visualization!
Click here for more information.